Question about 16 b-day

I am not one to ask questions, but we need ideas. Our son is turning 16 in a couple of weeks, he can't get his licence because he is visually impaired. We want to make this b-day special for him. 16 is a special b-day. But my hub and I are at a loss. My hub thought of taking him on a tandem sky dive, Zach is an adrenaline junkie, but my hub might weigh a little too much lol. Anyways any suggestions would be great. Oh and we live in Colorado if that makes any difference

Zakysmommy

Asked by Zakysmommy at 10:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I think the tandem sky dive thing sounds great. I'm a little unsure why your husband has to dive too. Can't he just stay on the ground or in the plane?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think because its something he wants to do wiht him. A father son type thing
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Why dont you throw him a party, get a hall and a dj. Thats what alot of the boys & girls including myself did for our sweet 16's it was alot of funn!
    Mommy2babie

Answer by Mommy2babie at 3:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The tandem skydive sounds awesome. He will not be attached to hubs though, he can be attached to a skydiving guide. You can also have a party with his friends, take him to a concert, or a sporting event.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Wow the tandem skydiving thing is such a brave idea. But other than that I think a party would be great, with all of his friends. Maybe do something with him that he always wanted to do, a big lads night out somewhere or something. Or something slightly less adrenaline junkie like, such as mountain climbing or something! I hope he has a great birthday.
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 6:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2009