Being sick while pregnant??? VERY WORRIED (little tmi)

I had a sinus infection on Friday, and my OB/GYN said if it is not better by Monday to see the family doctor. So here it is Monday, and I think my sinus infection has pretty much cleared up, however I think I have a double ear infection now. Hubby is taking me to the doc this evening, I have had diarrhea and nausea...I am just concerned that it may be something more and that something could be wrong with the baby too. Anyone been sick while pregnant and everything be okay? I have an OB appointment Wednesday, so I should be fine till then, I am just a little nervous. Any help is appreciated!!!!

Rebecca727

Asked by Rebecca727 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everything should be fine. Let your family doc know you're pregnant so he can give you appropriate medication for any infection. Drink plenty of water so you are not dehydrated. Baby will be fine. I was sick for the first trimester and a half. Some cramping may occur due to diarrhea and vomiting. You and baby should be just fine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• There are some VERY effective all-natural remedies.
    I usually use a homemade ear oil that my doctor agrees is better than antibiotics.
    You can Google it-- it has fresh, raw garlic in olive oil. I take out the garlic after it's infused the oil & heat it a little for comfort. Then use a dropper to put it in the ear.
    Garlic is very healing~ look it up to get more info.
    Don't be worried, there are ways to heal & get ready. You're going to be okay. :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2009