Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

I am an obsessive poas person. I had a chemical pregnancy in April and I was advised to wait a couple of cycles before ttc. I charted and used OPKs this month. AF is supposed to arrive in 4 days and I am 12 DPO and 10 BFNs!!! I have had mild cramping, I haven't had sore bbs, my cervix is high, but I haven't been doing it long enough to know if it is soft or firm. My last two days of BBT have been 98.7 and 98.5 respectively. Last preganancy I broke out like mad (don't know if that was before or after missed period), and usually do a few days before AF, however nothing as of yet!

momma_pam

Asked by momma_pam at 10:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sure there's a pregnancy test you can take that would answer this question a lot more than we could.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• There's always a chance until your period shows.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2009