Just venting

Ok,so not really a question. I hate my Sister-In-Law. My Dh's brothers wife. She is a witch. I didn't ask her to be in my wedding because she always has a sour puss face and a bad attitude. She didn't even congratulate me when we got engaged. So anyway I saw her Saturday. I only say hi for my husbands sake. So I have a 15 month old daughter. She is just adorable. Dh's sister-in-law doesn't even acknowledge her. She has a 13 year old little brat daughter who is just like her. My daughter is talking to them, smiling saying hi and they don't even acknowledge her. My mom was sitting there next to them and said smile she is talking to you. Haha. You go grandma. I just don't like that my daughter gets treated this way. Makes me hate her even more. Thanks for listening.

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 10:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah, and what's your point? Who cares?
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:00 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• just speak up and tell her how u feel. if she don't like it maybe she wont come around around. that would be good for u!! lol GL
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• So your saying everytime you are talking to a person, that person has to acknowledge your child?
    Strange to me. I don't always acknowledge children either.

Answer by louise2 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Maybe she just isn't a baby person. Maybe you did/said something to piss her off one day and she doesn't like you. Maybe she thinks the exact same thing about you.

But yeah, this isn't really the place for venting...just like the first poster said, that's done in the journal section or in a group.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yeah, exactly I am saying you should acknowledge my daughter if she talks to you. If you are any kind of human being. Ok, she is 11/2. All you have to say is hi back. I'm not asking you to read her a book or a poem just say hi.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I would rather catch a dirty look from a stranger for saying hi to their child in kroger than to see that child hurt b/c I didn't! I don't see how someone can treat their own niece that way!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2009