What would you ladies do?

Im 36wks prego with my 3rd boy! An im trying to figure out if i should get my tubes tied after i have this one! But idk im only 23 years old! Idk what to do part of me wants to try for a girl in like 10 years but the other part of me doesnt want any more kids! Can you ladies plz give me some advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is this going to be your first and only child?
    If so I would wait for a while to get a tubal done.

Answer by louise2 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• This is my 3rd child
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• This is my 3rd child
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• if you have ANY DOUBT IN YOUR MIND that you dont want to do it...DONT! You will regret it later, or think "what if I wouldnt have done it?"

i work with a girl that is 30 with 2 kids, but she had hers tied when she was 24 or 25-since then she has seperated from the kids father, and is dating someone new....now they will never be able to have kids together, and he is only 25 himself!! poor guy!

BUT do hats best for you!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:03 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It is not something to worry about now~ wait until after you've had this baby and recovered some. See how you feel in a year.
    If you aren't certain now, you should wait until you are.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:17 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• They don't recommend tubal ligations for women under 30 because it is difficult to reverse a tubal ligation (and it may not work at all) if the woman changes her mind in ten years.

You have doubts. When you have doubts, permanent birth control is not the best course of action.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:19 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• DON'T DO IT! If there is ANY doubt in your mind. Get Merina or something like it and give it 5 years and see how you feel about it then. Your very young and you never know what will happen in the future. But if you think you might want another- keep that option open.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Sorry, I didn't read that part. If you are finished I would say go ahead and do it. You might not fins a doctor willing to do it at your age. I go it done when I was 25 and it took me a year of hounding my doctor for him to do it.

Answer by louise2 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• find