the Day/days you went into labor...

...how did you feel? Interested in hearing how your day was, how it all started, and when you just "knew" you were in labor!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• "Foggy". Like there was a detached,distant feeling. Like when you're getting the flu, sorta. Or have taken cold meds. Just kinda like having a harder time staying forcused, present...
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I had some "show" at 4:00am and mild cramps. I was one week over due and was going in the next day to be induced. I pretty much knew it was time when I saw the "show" - cramps got a little bit more painful and by 1:00pm I went to the hospital where I was 5cm - by 11:50pm I had my first little girl. It went by so quick and wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    shay1515

Answer by shay1515 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The day I went into labor I would say I was just like the first poster. I was very out of it in a way. Everyone kept asking me if I was ok and I was like yeah why and they said I just seemed diffrent and very quiet. It was odd now that I look back at it but at the time I didnt realize it but I felt very relaxed. I didnt have any contractions or any kind of show and then that night my water broke.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009