Are there people on here who shouldn't be?

I heard that there was a man on here the other day and was wondering if this was true and if it is can we be warned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• There are always people in places they shouldn't be. Yes some guys sneak on here and when they are caught they are removed from this site. If you ever suspect one to be here you should report them to CM using the Contact Us link at the bottom of your screen!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:10 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• There are men on here all the time. Are you shocked, seriously? It's not like we have to go through a chromosome test to prove male or female before we join.

I saw the other day a guy that signed up on Cafemom and didn't hide the fact he was a guy. He even asked a question here about being a Daddy. I don't know if he got booted or not.

I remember sometime last year a group of guys got on here and caused such a fuss. They were posting what they were saying and doing on forum for cars or something. It was hilarious! But they got caught and booted.

You shouldn't worry about it though. Heck, I could be a guy...there's absolutely no way for you to know.......
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2009