10's marry 10's and 1's marry 1's

true or false?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it's kind of true. I just saw a documentary about couples & what makes things last. It said that people who marry someone who is a lot better looking, are much more likely to have a divorce. Divorce is more common when the man is more hot than the woman, makes sense though to me. I would be VERY worried if i had a Brad Pit like husband....lol. Anyhow, the documentary pretty much said, that it's more likely to have a happy long marriage if you marry someone who just as hot as you are.

It also said that attractive woman are way more likely to marry an ugly guy, than an attractive male marrying an ugly woman. Woman think w/ their hearts though, if someone is beautiful on the inside, woman tend to see that first. Men on the other hand, as we all know, are very visual. They see outer beauty before they can get to the inner beauty. Personally, i could not date a man who was WAY hotter than me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• False
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Sooo False.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:30 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• False.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• op- so you think 10 can be with 1 if its not for money and for love like lets say kendra wilkinson and peewee herman.. they could honestly be in love?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Not always. I know some uglyish guys who are with hot girls. There are also some hot guys with hot girls.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I was a swimsuit model until I had my first child I have 6 kids and still do some bikini modeling for a few companies but not much I like to be home. My husband was the guy in high school everyone made fun of. He is very much nerdy looking but I find that attractive. When we are out and about we get lots of looks.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• false - most 10's can't the competition of another 10 and I have seen many 1 - 3's with 10's. Some ppl look for really good people and dont care what they look like. Many golddigger 10's look for rich men who are 1's. They figure no one else would be attracted to them so they can hoard the guy's money to herself.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Well, how do you know who is a "10" or who is a "1" ? We all have different tastes and what I might think is a "10" might be your "1". And its not important what anyone thinks about the person you love. The important thing is: Do You Love and Respect Each Other.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2009