Has anyone got pregnant after having a baby and no period yet?

How do you know when to take a home pregnancy test if you haven't got your period yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know it can happen, but I don't know anyone who its happened to. If you think it may have happened then you can test 10 or more days after having sex. If you got pregnant then 10 days is long enough (using the first response test, not any of the others I don't know about their reliability) for the hormone levels to get high enough to be able to be detected.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It happened to me although DS was already 1m- I just had a feeling and tested... it was negative... still I had a feeling I was I waited another week and well now shes 2!

RippledBegonias

Answer by RippledBegonias at 12:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• oops he was 16m!

RippledBegonias

Answer by RippledBegonias at 12:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• it happened to me..my son was 2 months when i found out iwas prego again! i dont remember having a period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2009