Losing Weight

What's the best way to lose weight and fast? I mean not the same old boring way diet and excercise. Is there a magic pill I can take? Ha ha. What has worked for you. What are your secrets?

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 11:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I know that it isn't the best or healthy way to do it, but I know two different women who lost 30+ lbs in 2-3 months by using SoloSlim. I haven't tried it, and I am trying it the old fashioned way myself, but if you're too lazy or don't have the self control to do it the "right" way, and want to lose a bunch of weight for a short term effect, that is something you could try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Strep throat...lost 12 lbs in 5 days.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Thanks Jademom07 but I think I'll keep my options open.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:42 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Lose weight fast? Simple. Don't eat any more than a couple hundred calories a day.

Lose weight healthily? Portion control and exercise.

There's no magic pill. Sorry.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I read a book called Skinny Bitch. I went on a permanent vegan diet and walked 45 minutes a day. Lost 30 pounds in a couple months. Then I got pregnant and only gained 20 pounds and had lost it all by 2 weeks after the delivery. It's all about a healthy life style, not a short cut.
    rpggurleli

Answer by rpggurleli at 7:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• if you find the shortcut please lord give it too me too!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I have  been having good success with the Jen Fe Fat lOss patch I really like it, it does not give me the jitters but of cours with anything you still need to east good and exercise to help out. 

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 3:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2009