Do you have an electric toothbrush?

I heard on the Today show awhile back that said it's best to have one because it works faster and can get in more places in your mouth better than a maual toothbrush can. I don't have one and never thought about getting one but now I am.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup. I haven't used a regular toothbrush in years (except when on vacation).
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Nope, the vibration from them goes right thru me and I can't stand it. but I floss on a daily basis and spend plenty of time brushing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• We use sonic toothbrushes, our dentist insists on them. They must be doing something right because we have all had good checkups for the past 2 yrs.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• yeah the dentist said they are great for your teeth and gums, and now they are pretty cheap you can get on for about 6 bucks. Flossing is really important too.
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I do. Our dentist says it cleans your teeth 30% better than a regular toothbrush.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• We have sonicare and we love them. I also have a waterpick...looove that too. Would highly recomend both especially if you or a loved on has braces. The waterpick is great for your gums too!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes, we all do in our family. I figure that they are more effective with a squirmy little kid, I mean if it is brushing at 120 brushes a minute and I can only get the kid to stay still for a minute it is better than the 30 or so brushes I can do manually.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:57 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I do. I have the $7 Crest Spin Brush, with changable heads. I use it at night and I love it!! I use my manuel toothbrush in the morning.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009