How long until.....

Hey everyone! I'm not going to get excited yet, but yesterday my nips were sore to the touch and are today too. I never get that for my cycle or anything so I'm crossing my fingers it's THE sign. However, just wanted to know when everyone else started getting sore ones. Thanks!
(I know there are a million other reasons they could be sore, s spare me by not listing them)

Pumelo

Asked by Pumelo at 11:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I usually have it days before my period have to start but year's ago i was preg, and the 1st thing that told me i was, it was my nips... so if you'r close to your period to start ( normal cycle) if you don't just take a PT's, Hoping the best for you...
    ANGELAMARCELA16

Answer by ANGELAMARCELA16 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• good luck but where was the question in that, there are groups with forums for you to just post stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• However, just wanted to know when everyone else started getting sore ones. Thanks!

The second to last line, I wasn't ctually excited and wanting to share that info, just asking how far along anyone else had it start
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 10:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009