What type of bottles to use?

I have used parent choice, vent air and evenflo and i dont like any of them. After about a week they start leaking or the marks on the side wear off please help me find a good bottle for my baby.

jpuls

Asked by jpuls at 12:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I always used the tall/thin Playtex Vent Air and never had a problem with leaking (the short/fat ones were bad at that though). I never used any other type of bottle.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My daughter was super picky, so when we started using the drop in system (Evenflo, I think) she hated them. So we switched, then switched again, then again, and ended up with Vent Air. I know what you mean, how the numbers wear off, but the reason for that is they don't have BPA or whatever it is in them any more. I know it sucks, but we used to use one bottle to measure the water, heat it, then dump it in the Vent Air, it actually worked really, really well. And those were the only bottles my DD actually liked. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The only ones that worked well for my kids were the Gerber bottles. There's no school like the old school. ;)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• i used smoothies
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• my son loved the playtex drop-ins, he preferred them over any other.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I used the playtex drop ins too. They make life SO much easier! The nipples are closer to boobies too . . . it was the easiest for the transition from breast to bottle.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Playtex drop-in's - and you can find the generic liners at Target and Walmart!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 9:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009