fetal movement hurting??!!

this is my 2nd pregnancy and my daughter is high up in my ribs. everytime she moves it hurts.i mean it hurts really bad. when i was pregnant with my son i do not ever remember him giving me pain with movement. does anyone else have this probem? i mean i know it s normal for it to hurt once in awhile , but everytime she moves?? should i be concerned or just shrug it off?

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I experience that too, she used to kill my ribs! I felt like I'd been hit by a semi or something. now that she's moved down she is hurting my pelvis and sometimes she gets hyper and moves all over the place and it kills everywhere just cuz she is like thrashing around lol. it's okay, nothing to worry about :)
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My DD was tall, 22 inches when she was born, and I am only 5'2", so, do the math, she was ALL up in my ribs. And it was like that for me, she would move and hurt so much it make me want to throw up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Oh I bruised my moms ribs when she was carrying me. My daughter stayed in the same spot so when she kicked, it hurt and I was bruised as well
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Dang, you have more crap going on and more complaints then any pregnant woman I know! Maybe you should make an OB appt to talk to your doc about all your problems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Mine hurts when he moves- But it hurts down around my pelvis now-not so much in my rib cage anymore- Im only 5 feet tall-and they think he is almost 10 lbs...
    Im getting him out tonight!!!
    HHEHEHEHE
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Anon 12:37 that was uncalled for! An very rude! Op my baby hurts me everytime he moves im carryin him low so when he moves he hurts my woo woo an butt!
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 3:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I don't have my baby girl kicking my ribs, I'm not that far along yet, but she does enjoy kicking my cervix now and again and that hurts! I guess if they kick a sensitive enough spot or kick it repeatedly it would hurt.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009