All of a sudden, all pics on CafeMom are showing boxes with the red x in them. What's going on?

I've tried looking into my settings on here and my computer to see if anything has changed, but nothing jumps out at me.

Kris77

Asked by Kris77 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• They must be set for friends only because I can't see them. Do you mean photos you've uploaded to the CM widget or do you mean graphics like from photobucket? If they're in photobucket you may have exceeded the bandwidth limit or they may have been moved. If you mean the photos or albums widget there may be a temporary glitch.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• No, I mean all pictures posted anywhere on CafeMom. I can't see pics, movies, graphics, etc. Everything was fine until last week. I'm searching to see if there's something going on with my settings, but it may be my server settings have changed. Grr.
    Kris77

Answer by Kris77 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2009