Sex gets old

After 90 minutes or so...Where is the point during sex when you start thinking about the grocery shopping list you need to make? How long is too long...face it there is a point when you just wish he'd hurry up and finish as you've had your limit and you are only breathing heavily so he thinks you are still 'into' it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd say about 10 minutes into it. I have to use a mental shovel to push all of the mindless thoughts from my mind and concentrate on the act itself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am one who is kind of like "wham-bam-thank you mama"... if you know what I mean. Honestly, 15 minutes is enough for us to both get off, and we usually will do it 2-3 times a day. (Been together for three years, and we do literally do it almost every day, what can I say, great sex life). But, it is a personal thing, because some women really can't get off until after 90 minutes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• 30 mins or more, I start to drift, kinda want to tape the news paper to the celing lol.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• 10-15 minutes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• why would you be having sex that long? is he unable to do his thing? how can that be? my man can only control himself for about 15 minutes. i mean we can go for 30 tops but we gotta stop in between so he dont blow it before i do.that sounds so weird.
    Anonymous

• LOLOOLOLOLOL! omg 90 minutes i would die!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• for got to ask,does it take you that long as well or do you just forget cause he takes so darn long?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• IM ADHD SO ITS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO CONCENTRATE....SO DONT FEEL BAD BUT IT DOESNT TAKE ME ANY LONGER THAN TEN MINUTES!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• my man gives me 4 min. wow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• "why would you be having sex that long? is he unable to do his thing? how can that be? my man can only control himself for about 15 minutes. i mean we can go for 30 tops but we gotta stop in between so he dont blow it before i do.that sounds so weird."

Yup sometimes it takes him that long others it only takes him 20 minutes or so...and it only takes me about 5-10.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009