mold on clothes

i had mold on maybe 5 of my clothes... i washed a whole load with out realizing this... i wash with tide bleach and threw away the clothes with obvious mold... what should i do with the rest??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Well mold is one thing and mildew is another so idk if this will help..I use oxyclean with a bottle of vinegar on the clothes I sometimes buy at thriftstores..they always have that nasty mildewy smell...I let them soak overnight...sometimes have to do that 2 or 3 times but it will work eventually...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• but they dont all have a mildew smell so should i do all of them or the stinky ones?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I would use bleach and also hang in direct sunlight to kill mold spores. Use as hot water as you can without damaging fabric. I would wash all clothing twice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2009