tmi

af came early this month, but im having the worst cramps i have ever had in my entire life! and it hurts all over like i keep getting sharp pains all over my stomach is that normal? or do you think something else is going on? and its BRIGHT red, i dont wanna go to the doc if its nothing though ,any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Health

• The only one who can tell for sure if something's wrong is your doc. If you've rarely had bad cramps and / or don't have a new or bit older i u d then I'd just make an appointment. We could advise you but you could have an underlying cause that you and we as responders are not aware of.

just give a quick call. If doc can't see you today then ask them to call you if there's a cancellation that come in before when ever your appointment is.

Hope you feel better!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2009