Are you grossed out by changing the diaper of another person's child?

I'm not, and it's sorta weird. I can't take adult excrement, but baby poo doesn't bother me, lmao.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not generally, but one of my nephews was still in diapers at four and it sicked me out to have to change him. He had as much poop as an adult and it smelled SOOOO bad.
    Thankfully that is over.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• no i babysat all the time growing up. im a cna too so i had to change adult diapers too. that was a task but i like taking care of people
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Only a little. I guess I've changed so many at this point, that it only bothers me a little more than my own child's.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• No I'm not... My SO has a half brother who's three months old. We keep him a couple times a month and I don't mind changing his diaper. Now my son is over two years and I HATE changing his poopy butt. But It doesn't gross me out...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes, very much so. I really don't like to baby sit my neice whom I've seen damn near every day since she was born because I don't like to change other people's babies diapers! I don't know why it grosses me out so much but it does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• baby poo i can deal with, but when they are 3-4 and still in diapers, they have more 'adult' poo, and that grosses me out. i'll do it, but i certainly don't enjoy it.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I don't mind changing another child's diaper. If I'm babysitting for a friend & her child is in a diaper someone is going to have to change him/her & if I'm the only one then so be it. The child will be changed.
    barnwell84

Answer by barnwell84 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If the kid is 3 or 4 and should be on the potty but still in diapers-yeah. I had friend whose 4 yr old still wore diapers and pooped in them. It was gross when she'd lay him down right on our living room floor in front of everyone like he was a week old!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes, I am. But I was beyond grossed out by my own kids' diapers, too. Plus the whole not touching people thing extends to infants and children, too.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I used to be. I hadnt changed many diapers before my DD was born and soon there after I start babysitting for some friends and it was so weird at first but now it just comes natural. Kinda weird.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 1:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009