What would you do?

ok this is a very personal thing and i don't want to be judged so that's why its anynomous or however you spell it. me and my current bf have been together for almost 2 years( in dec) and i am pregnant. The whole deal with that is that we were having probs last dec so i turned to a friend(who just happens to be my ex and the best sex i'd ever had) and ended up crossing the line not once or even twice many a times actually for a period of time. and from where we were messing around i wasn't sleeping with current bf so now i'm pregnant and they both no it they also both no that more then likely the current bf isn't the dad. we are working threw the probs and are still together but it's getting to me. as bad as it may sound i don't want to be with him i want to be with my ex and me and everyone else that is aware of our situation pray that it's his to instead of current bf. what should i do? if you need more info let me no

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You got yourself into a tough situation. There's really nothing we can do about it. Either it's your ex's or your bf....after you find out who's the daddy, just go from there and decide what you want to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You should be with who you love regardless of who the father is. That isn't fair to your current BF if you in love with someone else. Also, once the baby is born, get a paternity test done right away, so they baby will grow up knowing his or her father. You should still have a healthy relationship with who ever the father is.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If you were not sleeping with your boyfriend, not even once, then it's the ex's. I you are not happy with the way things are for you now, a baby will not make it better especially if it's not his baby. Now is a good time to get your life in order and start preparing for the arrival of your child. Make your decision based on what will be best for the baby and nothing else. Great sex or not, the ex may not be the person he needs to be to be a father. Take care of business now and try to have a stable home to bring your baby home to, even if you are alone.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• well i'm postive it isn't my bf bc for like almost a whole month and then some we weren't having sex bc i was messing around. my whole thing is bf wants to give the baby his last name and shit and i want to do a dna test and prove to him he isn't the dad and have a family with the ex. i know this all sounds horrible and makes me sound like a big slut but now i could care less. i'm having to sneak around and tell the ex how dr appts went and show him pics of the ultrasound and shit and i just can't do it anymore. i don't want to be with my bf nemore i have come to realize that he is nothing but a lazy ass bum sry for language but it;s true. what do u think. stay with him and deal with it or leave and let him be somewhat involved. o and just some more info. i am 35 wks pregnant he lives with his grandparents and he hasn't even told them yet. so i think he's waiting to see if there's chance the baby's his
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Is your bf smart enough to realize that he cant be the father? Assuming that you are sneaking around to show your ex the u/s pics and stuff, I am assuming your BF thinks he is the father! I would come right out and tell him because, personally, I feel it is VERY messed up to lead someone to believe that he is going to have the joy of becoming a birth father when it isnt even his baby!

I do not judge you for what you did back in Dec, I am judging you for what you are doing to your BF right now.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• ok wait a minute... I re-read your question and you said in it that people are praying that its your ex's baby! If you are saying that you are certain it isnt your bf's baby, then why the hell are you praying that it isnt?? Why dont you just "man" up and tell your bf the truth?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• ok, I know it will be hard, but I agree with the pp. you need to tell your bf what's going on, you can't string him along anymore and let him think it's possible if it isn't. and even if he was the dad, you don't have to be with him or give the baby his name. you aren't married so it is your choice whether the baby carries your last name or the dad's.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Don't string the poor BF along, even if he is a lazy ass bum...dump him if that's what you're going to do, and tell exb/f you want to be with him. It's just the matter of getting it done. You're going to hurt him more than you would now if you wait till later.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 3:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009