If you could relive any day in your life, which day would you pick and why?

WishyClarkson

Asked by WishyClarkson at 1:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The day before my mom died. I'd need the whole day to tell her how I feel, tell her how much I will miss her, tell her how important she was to me, ask her for all those secret recipes and ask her about her greatest memories and fill in the blanks of her family history, tell me funny stories from her childhood, etc. etc. etc.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Great question.
    I would relive the day I brought my DD home from the hospital. Not because anything was bad and I don't regret anything, it was just one of the very best days of my entire life, and I would LOVE to be able to hold her the way I did when she was only 2 days old!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I have "ground hog day" every day if I could hold my sons as infants again....what a GREAT answer!! I agree with that 100%.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My wedding day was tons of fun! I'd do that over and over and over.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Honestly I would love to relive the day i gave birth..well that first week! The anticipation of seeing and meeting him and my birth wasnt bad at all and just everything about those first days. I was in such bliss. He was the perfect baby and I loved how small he was. Gosh I miss those days and think about them very often
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• awwww gramsmom that is sooo sweet it litterally brought tears to myeyes. I am sorry for your loss.
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The birth of my kids... that was amazing. And since we're done, I won't have that experience ever again.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 1:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The day I found out I was preg with DD so I could have left that dead beat sperm donor of hers before he could abandon us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Do I have to settle on just one? The day my cousin died, I wish I could stop him from getting in that car....The day I met my ex husband....wow I would have just avoided him lol, and March 6th 2009, I would have turned that blind date down!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2009