has your baby ever had diaper rash, if so how old were they the first time it happened?

my is is 4 1/2 months and has never gotten it im just wondering if its normal that they don't get it that young, or im just a diaper changing nazi haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We didn't get one until the doc erred on a dose of anitbiotic...she was almost 11 months. If they wouldn't have screwed up, she would have never gotten any.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The only time he ever got one is holloween night. He was all dressed up in this big duck costume and he went number 2 and i didnt smell it so when we got back he had been sitting in it for while and had a bad rash. I went to the store and got an aloe plant and put pure aloe on him and it cleared him up pretty fast. It was bad though and I felt terribel so i made sure nothing liek that happend again. That was halloween and he was born sept 21st so he was only a couple weeks old.
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• my daughter got one on saturday because my brother took her to a family reunion and they didnt use the diapers i sent with them instead they used a pampers and she started getting red. I only use organic diapers so she had a reaction with the dyes.

she is 5 months.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 1:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2009