a colon cleanse and diet...

Is it ok? And have any of you tried it? How well does it help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If you really feel the need to cleanse, do it more naturally with a saline enema. Also if you're looking for healthy colon health you can add a supplement of Acidophilus in addition to your diet change. It's a more natural way to clean yourself out without any side effects. Just read the directions for the saline enema.

I follow this regime. It's allowed me to lose about 10 lbs in almost 2 mos. Now imagine if I included exercise? LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I had a colon cleanse done and started my diet. I was all cleaned out and started fresh it was wonderful and I have lost 12lbs in 5 weeks. I would say go for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I asked my doctor about a colon cleanse and he laughed out loud. Its a scam. Its a weekend of diarhea. He said that if colon cleanses were so good for you, how come its only infomercials that are pushing them, no Doctor recommends them. He said anyone that knows anything about a colon, they know it is VERY clean and needs no cleansing.

Diet, sure, eat light and healthy, but I'd skip the cleanse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009