is this a way to lose weight?

I am sooo not wanting to actually do excercises. Im wondering if dancing could make me more fit ... i have a back and knee problem and the only excersises i see are using those too much, which than i can only do for maybe 5-10 minutes ... dancing i know what i can and cannot do and for how long

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Health

• Try it
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes. There are people who dance to lose weight. You can find vids on it or do it on your own too. Just make sure you also eat right as well or that will counteract you fitness routine. Another good non-impact way to lose weight... WALK. I do this all the time and it's helped me. I go on long walks around my neighborhood. You can slow or fast walk... just put on your music and go. I walk every morning. Good luck and have fun with it!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009