How do I manage my kids toys and play area?

OK moms, I need some serious help and I know you all can help. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and right now their toys rule the house. How do I manage thier out of control toys and play area? I need great ideas for cheap and fun ways to create an organized play area for my girls. Something they can help clean up easily at the end of the night. I dont have a lot of room or money so any idea would be WONDERFUL! Thanks in advance

QTMamma01

Asked by QTMamma01 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I bought colored laundry baskets for the toys downstairs. It's easy to pick everything up and throw them in there. And they were cheap.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If you're short on space, try a bucket shelf organizer. You can find them at Walmart by the baby furniture I think. They have 3 sections of colored plastic "buckets" that fit neatly in between 2 poles to make a shelf. There is also wooden stackable angled shelves, but they can be costly as you must buy each shelf separate.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009