Why do YOU stay with YOUR cheater? Asked last night...but looking for more answers.

I know that cheating is a deal breaker for me. I don't understand why any woman would stay with a cheater. I guess I can understand a one time fling, but a chronic cheater...No Way!

So why do you stay with your cheater?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not married to SO and we are mature adults who can see other people if we want. Without being married we didn't vow to forsake all others.
    Now, why did I stay with my cheating x husband for about a year after I found out he cheated? I stayed to make him pay the mortgage and bills while I got a job and saved up to get out. Once I had enough money to leave, I did.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• bc loves a bitch an makes u do stupid shit if u love someone u usually let um get away with stuff u wouldnt normally its just hard to explain
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It could be that she hopes it will change, or that her self-esteem is so low that she figures better the devil that she knows rather than the devil that she doesn't know. Or she is too tired and sad to step forward and change her life.

Answer by Bmat at 2:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009