My husbby calls me at leat 10 times a day!

He calls and asks what are you doing? I am a SHAM and it drives me crazy, I can hardly get the things done because he wants to talk. What would you do? I don't want to hurt his feelings because I love to talk to him but I cant stand it any more. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• My So does this too, only with texting... I'm also a sahm, and it does irritate me sometimes. I simply let it go.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 1:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My babys father was liek this but its because he didnt trust me and thought i was cheating and wanted to check up on me all the time. It was sooo annoying and it eventually broke us up. Id talkto him about it and tell him you need to get stuff done... first id say it in a joking way liek ahhh you cal me all the time i cant get stuff done lol and then tell him that it should slow down that everythings ok at the house and to call sometimes cuz you love him and wanna hear his voice but that you also need some alone time and time to get stuff done... good luck!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'd say "I can't talk right now, Honey, I'm in the middle of.... Why don't you call back after lunch, about 1 PM when the children are down for naps and I have a moment to sit down and get my breath."

Answer by Bmat at 1:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My DH does the same thing. Calls every break and has to talk from the first second he gets on break tell the second he goes back to work. Usually I just do what work I cant do while on the phone around the times he calls and save the ones I can do tell when he calls. Does he have set times he calls? Or is it just all over the place?
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 1:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My hubby calls me from work one time per day. I am also a SAHM. I couldn't talk to him anymore than that or it would drive me nuts! I usually talk for about 20 minutes letting him know what's going on, what the kids are doing, what's for lunch, etc. Then I say to him, "okay, if you want a clean house, laundry done, dinner or lunch started...I gotta go"! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My husband and I Have always been like this too but we both work outside the home. It would irritate the crap out of me if he did that and I was a SAHM - like you don't have anything else to do?? haha... Maybe you could just be honest and say honey, I LOVE that you call me, I really do BUT it somewhat stops me from getting enough things done - maybe you could call at 9 and 1? something like that?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Well my Husband calls me at sometimes 8 in the morning when I am trying to get the kids ready for school to ask me what's for dinner?!?!?! I haven't even had lunch yet and he wants to know what we're having at 6pm for dinner. He will all every once in a while when he's bored.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I didn't mean to put that anon 1:54.....sorry!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Wow you women are so lucky to have husbands that want to talk to you through out the day. My ex husband would never do something like that, and my ex boyfriend would have died before calling me "just because". I think you guys are very blessed, be thankful you may not have him to call you like that some day, he may lose interest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I know a guy who does that to cover up his own cheating, to make sure w doesn't suspect anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009