how did you?

how did you tell your so you were expecting?

Bjoycassell

Asked by Bjoycassell at 1:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I whipped out the postitive pregnancy test I'd been carrying around in my purse until I got off work!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• With my first, I said "Happy Father's day." With my second, I called him into the bathroom and showed him the pregnancy test, which is when he pumped his fist in the air in triumph while I looked at him in terror! (The pregnancy was a surprise!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• #1~I woke him up and stuck them in his faces. Id taken them the night before and thought they were negative. So the next day when I felt I needed to look again and they were positive I just ran in there and showed him LOL.
    #2~Took a test in the afternoon while he was at work. Called him and said "happy birthday my love, you're going to be a daddy again!"(it was his birthday). I didnt tell him I was going to be testing like I had with our first so he was totally shocked. He felt like jumping and clicking his heels and would have had he not been at work LOL.
    #3~I took the test in the later part of the morning(he was at work and, again, had no clue I was going to test). I was freaked when I got a positive cuz we hadnt planned on trying really til the early fall and it was still spring LOL. So I worried about telling him and when he got home that evening I sat in front of him and whipped it out from my bra and showed him.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The first time I went to the doctor because I thought I had the flu, and he took me so he was right there, found out the same time I did. The second time, I broke an egg in the pan to fry for his breakfast, ran into the bathroom to upchuck, came out and he said, OMG! You're pregnant aren't you? and started grinning!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The first time, I called him at work for I couldn't contain myself.
    The second time, I sat next to him on the couch and said, "I peed on the stick. It said I"m pregnant." Romantic, huh?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009