My husband left me almost 3 months ago,and came back to save

money to leave.But The holy spirit told me to be still and allow God to work and restore my marriage.Why doesnt anyone understand me?????God is real.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I wish you luck. Gotta follow your heart and what you feel is best.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes He is. Just keep praying, things will work out according to His will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm sorry, but it sounds like you are being a doormat to your ex. He made the decision to leave you, and now he wants your money too? This man has no respect for you or your feelings, or what impact being temporarily home will have on your children.

Be strong and stand up for yourself. God helps those who help themselves, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I just read this book and I wish I could send it to you, it is called Redemption, by Karen Kingsbury. It is about a woman whose husband leaves her, but God tells her to hold on -- even though he swears it is over and he has already moved in with another woman.

No one understands her, but she obeys what she feels the Lord spoke to her. It is a really good book. I think it would be something you could totally relate to right now; it would give you hope.

If God told you to be still, trust Him -- no matter what happens, because He has some reason for that. He knows the plans He has for you!!! Don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

I will keep you in my prayers!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• hey :) It doesn't matter if anyone believes you.. All that matters is that you are obeying God and let him work and you will be the one smiling in the end... God never fails... If you need anyone to talk to im here... Just keep listening to the Holy spirit and he will lead and guide you my sister.... God bless

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Well then I wish you luck on that. Personally if he left me there would be no coming back to save up money. I don't know all the details here so it's not fair to give my honest opinion at this point. All I can do is wish you luck with that.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• i blieve that god can do anything but i find it sometimes difficult to get an exact answer and often times when it's answered it wasn't exactly what i felt or thought it would work out. so maybe that is why some people have a hard time believing and what you feel. i felt at one time a sense of peace that everything would be alright but my prayer was not answered the way it was but soooo happy it wasn't. i'm much happier with the way things have turned out. so just don't let yourself be let down.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• God is good..No matter who says what...You are A follower of god and That is all that matters! He has provided for you in this area..and So be it! God Bless you and that is AWESOME!!!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 3:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• God is SOOO good! A season of restoration and reconciliation is about to pour out on the earth and touch many lives, Love hopes all things! I speak restoration and reconciliation over your entire household that what the enemy meant for evil God will turn it around for good! His Love endures forever and His eyes are on both of you! He believes in you, He knows your heart, it was His hands that created you. Persevere and be faithful to the One that gave you the words of hope that will bring your husband home permanently! I decree this over you in Jesus mighty and precious name AMEN!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• We're not of the same religion but I'd say if you think this is happeneing for a reason no one has to believe you. If he's abusive verbally or physically I'd say maybe you were just too hopeful. I wish you lots of luck though!!
    dharmas_mommy

Answer by dharmas_mommy at 3:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2009