In Pain..

My lower back is killing me it hurts so bad! My boobies hurt so bad too i cant even wear a bra thats how bad they hurt!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• and.....?
    what do you want? sympathy? advice? hug? back rub? take a bath...take some IBU....take a pregnancy test....put on a pad, you'll start your period soon....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• anon, get the stick out of your damn ass. This is the TTC group. Put on your common sense hat and use it. Urgh. You sound like a jealous hag.

Anyway OP, those are definitely signs of pregnancy. When is your period due? Just take a pregnancy test. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• are you serious anon:18
    I just gave her the same damn advice as you and offered her a little more.
    can't you see where I wrote 'take a pregnancy test' ?
    this is also a place for questions and answers. when you come in here you are putting stuff out there for others to react to. people should also think about what they are wanting/needing and how best to get that across to get the best possible answer.
    she came in here just stating that she was in pain. what else did she want? to me it sounded like she was just complaining...
    maybe she doesn't want to be pregnant, maybe she is hoping for a period, or a baby, people come in to ttc all the time for things not related to ttc. or more related to pregnancy.
    there is no stick in my ass. i am using common sense. i am giving different advice for different things. and i am asking what she wants.
    those aren't just signs of pregnancy, they are signs of a period coming. d*mn!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• To the first person! wow no wonder why babygaga is a better place! :) and man you didn have to come off as a BITCH u know!!! Thanks for your help!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• to the other lady! Thank you... My period should be on the 7th..But this has been going on for about 2 weeks now! i can fall asleep at anytime even when i just wake up! Well thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• you're welcome!!!!!
    I know what I said was really helpful, and next time you will know how to word a question, or even ask a question for that matter and not just state a fact that you are in pain. I live with chronic pain, but I don't go into the health section and just write I am in pain...my feet hurt, my back hurts, my skin hurts, my bones hurt.... and I am TTC, but I never just come in here and say ah my boobs hurt my back hurts... I use some DAMN common sense!!!
    doesn't seem so common anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Well sorry it was off my phone and tryed to make it sweet....No one asked about your PAIN! but whatever...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• i was just stating something i wasn't asking for you to ask about me.
    ridiculousness
    short and sweet? you can still ask a quick question.
    just remember that for the future
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• oops i for got short!! haha bad me!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2009