Post-Baby Pee troubles!

My baby is a little over 3 months old now, and since he was born I have a really hard time holding my pee. It's like, once I realize I have to go, I'm desperately doing the pee dance all the way to the bathroom and while I'm trying to undo my pants! And two times since he was born I have peed a little (just a tiny bit) in my sleep when I had been dreaming about going to the bathroom. Yes, this is really weird, but I guess when I have to go really bad in my sleep I'll dream about it. I always have had the "pee dream" but nothing has ever come of it since I was very very little. I'm really worried that I'll never be able to hold my pee properly again! I'm also really afraid that I'm going to wet the bed for real one night. :-( Is anyone else experiencing this? Did this happen to anyone else and it went away? Before you say it, I know to do kegels. Any other advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Health

• its fun isn't it my daughter is 9 months and i am just getting over that.
    pease44

Answer by pease44 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009