Anyone know of any jobs working from home?

Destany22

Asked by Destany22 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work with Procard International. We offer discount medical, dental and more to our customers. You receive free leads from the company every month. Check our my website for more info http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 2:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I work from home with a 5 and 2 year old at home with me and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just received an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, and no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

If you have any questions for me, just let me know. I'd love to help.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yeah my profile is PACKED with info on my home business with AMERIPLAN. I love what I do because I get to help other Mommies stay home as well AND I get to help people save on things they do everyday!!! So pretty great deal to me.

No selling or cold calling and we are paid both Daily and Monthly for what we do.

Check out my profile and let me know if you have any questions!!

God Bless =)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• m-avi

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn't invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you're looking, it's free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!
    www.BeHomeNow.biz
    Taffy
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 5:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009