when u were preggos. did anyone wake up with horrible lower legs cramps.. whats up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lack of potassium or something like that. Eat bananas and they'll stop. Worked for me!.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I agree with the potassium, but also what helped me was walking. I did that when I wasn't doing anything.
    Im 38wks pregnant
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I had when I had my first but later when I had my second and third I hadn't had that. People said it' lack of vitamin B in the blood and I guess it might be true since I took dr. prescripted vitamin with the first, later I took herbal natural vitamin and never had the problem.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 2:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• its lack of potassium. try eating bananas or drinking pickle juice.. I am 35 wks pregnant with my second child and found that drinking a few gulps of pickle juice helps to alleviate the leg cramps but they VERY common when pregnant.. So good luck in finding something that helps!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 2:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009