Does MAC vs. PC relate to Dem. vs. Repub.?

Is it just me, or do the MAC/PC commercials have a Democrat versus Republican undertone to them? Seems a bit strange to me...makes one look uptight and one look smug and carefree.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, you may be right. PC's are workhorses and MAC's are good for entertainment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• HAHAHA. funny because every one of my Liberal contacts has a MAC. I guess the DO like spending more money for the same fundamental use.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• No.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• if it costs more, liberals like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• No.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

Lol, I like that comparison..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

LMAO! LOVE IT!!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• if it costs more, liberals like it.               

Spoken like a true member of a dying party.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• One is a competitively priced, adaptable machine. When part of it breaks you can fix that part. When part of it is obsolete, you can upgrade that part. The other is expensive out the door, and when it breaks or becomes obsolete, you typically have to pay again to replace the whole thing. In the hands of an intelligent person, the PC can do amazing things, but for someone less educated it can be disastrous. MACs are perfect for people who can't understand complexities like 2 or more mouse buttons. PC's are employed in companies around the world, industrial, scientific, clerical, retail, even agricultural. MAC's don't have much use at work aside from a few very specialized artistic pursuits.

Hrm....
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• As if I really care..... but I own a PC and I always try to find the LEAST expensive item in any category....and I am one of those hated LIBS. LOL. I see no connection between PC or MAC and political parties. Silly question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2009