if you were on wife swap....

** if you have seen wife swap ** They switch wives with someone of their opposite... so if you were on there, what kind of person would they switch you with ?

For me...I think they would replace me with a "partier"..or someone who works full time, goes out alot, and who doesnt clean.....

what about you

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 2:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably someone is really religious and is rich.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• id want the total oppisite of me -- im up for a challange! ... so theyd send me to a bible huggin,live by the rules,family lol!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It's always (mostly) someone very opposite of you! I'd say a family who doesn't have fun, and has the most off the wall parenting skills! Like making the kids share their birthday!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• yea i seen the one where the parents make them share their birthdays ! that is so dumb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• same here!! im up for a challenge too!!! they would probably send me to a family that lives by the RULES...and a mom that works full time, or a rich family...idk..tho i think it would be so much fun tho..no mater what family they would send me to. LOL!!
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• with me it would be a family with no rules or boundaries where the kids dont have any chores or responsibilities...who was very free with their money, and who stayed at home to be there as much as possible for the kids. (not saying im not there for MY kids...but hard to be there when you work...lol)
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• switch me with someone strick, religious, poor, neat freak, doesnt work, doesnt socialize, a real bore i am sure!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• that would be hard. first off im pretty boring so that episode would suck haha. but they would have to be "my kid can do no wrong" kinda parents, the kinda family where the kids are in charge & run a muck. where the kids curse & are hateful & just have no manners. mom & dad cant have a moment alone b/c the kids dont like it. thats the only kinda family i think that really drives me nuts.

i wouldnt mind going to a rich family where the mom gets pampered all day. i saw this one and couldnt understand why the swapped mom couldnt enjoy herself for once. yoga, manicures, shopping w/ like $500+ , whats not to like?!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think they would give me a family with out control kids and a lazy husband. I'm can't stand a lazy man and kids who think they had you. Oh yeah that includes a messy house.I'm a neat freak and I love organization.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My opposites would be:
    A cleaning fanatic.
    A family where the woman is lower than her husband and is to do everything for him.
    A family of partiers & heavy drinking.
    A filthy hovel.
    Satan worshippers.
    An inbred family.
    A woman who works full time and supports the family.
    A home with spoiled children who are rude and bratty.
    A home with spoiled adult children who take advantage of their parents and do nothing in the home or have jobs.

Who I would love to swap with:
    Any country home.
    Any home where family values were important.
    A family of Christians or other spiritual belief.
    A casual family.
    A family of young children I can be a comforting mom (or grandmom) to. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2009