How do you get your blood platets up?

My last baby i delivered vaginal a terrible delivery. Icould only hafe statenol for pain I wanted a epidural but thay said my blood were to low. I felt everything. I am expecting another baby I dont want to go through a bad and painful dellivery again.I am thinking of asking for a elective c-section. Am i crazy for that?

chandlergirl

Asked by chandlergirl at 2:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have trouble with your blood, then a c-section is more risky because the chances of hemmorage are much higher with major surgery.

Research coping mechanisms...like the bradley method or some form of self-hypnosis (really just self-relaxation). There are different programs...hypnobirthing, hypnobabies, and this one (downloadable affordable) -- http://www.birthingthroughhypnosis.com/

Last time, it may have been you weren't prepared and didn't know how to cope. There is no reason why the second time has to be the same.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009