Melaleuca Question

Can someone explain to me where the real benefit is in Melaleuca? How is it possible to save money when you have to buy so much every month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• That's what I'm saying! It seems more like you're investing into the company then getting a pay yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It works if you can establish a decent client base. Their products are so concentrated they last forever, which is awesome. And they work wonderfully. I wasn't successful because I wasn't able to find anyone willing to give it a try. I know there are successful sellers out there who wind up selling whatever overage they've had to buy that month on Ebay so they're not completely out that cash.

I no longer work for the company or one of their offshoots, but I still buy Melalueca products on Ebay. Their quality can't be beat.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Try this instead. I didn't care for the Malaleuca deal at all. If you have any questions, let me know. I'd love to help.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Melaleuca has awesome products!! I really love them. Some people are making a great amount of money too! I'm just a happy customer!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Tanya...
    My advice is to try the products and see for yourself. I am a happy Melaleuca customer and am a brand new business builder with it, and the products really sell themselves. Yes it seems like a lot at first, however the products are so great that in turn you share with others and can earn them free, if you are motivated enough you can make a real residual income....which is what I am on my way to do. I would love to talk more to you about this, if you are interested email me at tmoulton82@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• The way to make money is to enlist other people to sell the products. MLMs require a lot of work to make money for you, and very little work to make money for the company.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2009