What do you consider "wifely duties"???

Taking care and pleasing your man...of course :)

Or what do you do? (to make him happy)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I kiss him in the morning even before he's brushed his teeth, I hug him after a sweaty days work, and I listen when he talks about things I could care less about. Everything else is a luxury.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• depends in the husband and your situation. my husband works full time (10+ hours a day) and I am a sahm. I do pretty much everything as far as the house goes, cleaning, dishes, laundary, cooking grocery shoppingetc. My husband doesn't really do much although I'll ask for his help sometimes. Also, my husband is a very handy man and I am not... so if something breaks etc, or any hard labor my husband will do it. Also, we both work on budget and make sure that the bills are paid. This is what works for us, it doesn't work for all families though.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN:

Wine her. Dine her. Call her. Hold her.. Surprise her. Compliment her. Smile at her. Listen to her. Laugh with her. Cry with her.Romance her.. Encourage her. Believe in her. Pray with her. Pray for her. Cuddle with her. Shop with her. Give her jewelry. Buy her flowers. Hold her hand. Write love letters to her. Go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.

HOW TO TREAT A MAN:

Show up naked. Bring chicken wings. Don't block the TV.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• oh I like what annonymous said.... thats a great answer!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Having babies is the only "wifely duty" in my eyes LOL, thats the only thing a man cant do that we can.
    As far as in the bedroom, I dont have any there either, I have sex with hubby because I enjoy it and attaching that name to it reminds me of being tied to a never ending pile of dirty dishes. I do what I want and what I feel in the moment, it could be just a BJ, or 69, me on top or what ever, I do what I feel like. He has no complaints LOL, he has his say too but it likes what I do...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• WHAT happened to my funny pic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Someone must have reported it. I find that funny because I have posted it at least eight other times in the Q&A section. Go figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I do everything I can for my Man..He enjoys Me and Everything about what I do..and I enjoy him!!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 3:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• having babies.. I like that answer..
    other than that there is nothing that is more my job than his.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Duties makes it sound like a job. I do the housework, meals, laundry etc without question and work fulltime. Anything else is a bonus I reckon.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 4:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009