I'm going to be pregnant forever

I'm never going to have this baby. I swear, week 37 has dragged on for a month. I'm just never gonna have this baby. I'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life. ='( I want my body back. I want to HOLD my baby. I want this over. I'm sooo ready 4 the next step and it's never coming. I need a hug. ='(

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 3:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ***HUG***
    I've been there, I'll be there again in 30 weeks! We all feel you on this, most of us had that month long week right at the end. We all get through it, just know that you're not alone, and the end does come!
    ***HUG***
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• **hugs**
    it'll come. baby will get here when he/she is ready. Try not to rush it. Baby knows what's best.

btw, there really was one woman who was pregnant forever. ...kinda creepy.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I know how you feel. I thought Sopheeah was never gonna come out. It will be okay sweetie.

*BIG HUGS*
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 3:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Ahh, the calm before the storm!

Best Wishes!!!!
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 3:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• pass the tissue box...im feeling the same way...im about 34 weeks and everyday i look in the mirror and cry. i want my baby out of me so i can take care of him and my body!!!
    Dazey18

Answer by Dazey18 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• **bear hugs** as my neice would say lol
    Yep its normal i was in week 36 and i felt like Jayden had been in me for a year allready!
    Its well worth the wait though trust me :)

Hang in there mommma! CONGRATS!
    Mommy2babie

Answer by Mommy2babie at 3:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It might help to change your perspective.
    I'm almost 38 weeks and I'm kind of sad that the journey is almost over. Bittersweet. It isn't that the process hasn't had its unpleasant moments, but what kind of journey would it be if there weren't any challenges at all?
    Sure, I miss my pert small C cup bosoms and their proportional nipples a lot, and I didn't enjoy the months of soreness -- and I don't much like how they look right now-- BUT I'm also fascinated by the changes. Hey, my body reconstructed my breasts for a purpose! That's amazing.

I know where my baby is, what position it is in, when it gets hiccups, when it likes to sleep, and when it likes to be active. I enjoy rubbing my belly and watching movement. No the bony proturberances in my ribs or sore spot isn't fun, BUT that is just temporary. Yes, my hips hurt...BUT my pelvis is moving...that isn't something a man can do. That's amazing too.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm the opposite

i'm 30 weeks (not as far i know)

but i WANT this baby to STAY inside me.

when it comes out it's going to cry, poop, throw up and generally do other gross things i'm not ready for.

its in my stomach now and i can sleep through the night, my breasts aren't hard swollen and leaking, i'm not fat at all i'm just pregnant (love that one), my boyfriend will see me from across the room and i'll hear "AWWWWW" and see him coming over to touch my belly, i have no urge to drink or smoke (which i've done both for the past ten years) and other great things, like me time.

the baby is going to come and all of that will vanish.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Hang in there, I'm with you, 12 days til due date with a baby who will probably be 10lbs. These last weeks are the longest!
    areshea

Answer by areshea at 7:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009