Tell me about your screen-name - why are you called what you're called on cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haven is my DD
    Doug is my DS
    and 1013 is when me and DH started dating
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Mine inadvertently sounds like a porn name, but it's innocent I swear. My last name is Savage, and the lady part is just a joke between me and my partner (one of those things that nobody else would find in the least bit funny.)

ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 3:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• GR are my son's first and middle initials and AM are my daughters...and I bet everythone thinks I have a son named Gram =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• the day i found this site, i was bored
    so i am boredmom now, did not know i would stay on here
    most days i am too busy to be bored
    if i found this site on another day it would have been something like.......

wantinganapmom
    or
    lackingsleepmom
    or
    can'twaitforschooltostart
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Hey Haven_Doug . . . 10/13 is our anniversary too!!

Bridget is my name, C is the first letter of my maiden name and 140 was my employee number at my first job . . I have been using that number since I had a pager! Heeeheheee . . . so so long ago!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Gramsmom . . . I used to only notice the Grams part and thought you were a grandma until after a few of your posts clarified that you were younger.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Mine is Safirejewl...when I was a teenager, I fell in love with sapphires. When we signed on, I wanted a name that suits my personality. I played around with the name and came up with safire, short for sapphires..and jewl, meaning sapphires are jewels. I do love gemstones and think that if I had a chance to do my life over, I would have been a gemologist.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I joined CafeMom when I first became a SAHM. I started reading a lot of mommy books, magazines, and blogs and felt discouraged that a lot of the SAHM information was about surviving motherhood. I thought what a said legacy to pass to your children that being their mother was a chore to simply survive. So, I decided that I didn't want to be a surviving mom I wanted to be a thriving mom.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Gramsmom I ALWAYS just figured you had a son named gram, lol.

This happens to be my s/n for just about everything. you gotta love me!! (Mal) It's something ppl say about me. Everywhere I go ppl just love me, lol. Ppl always wanna talk to me and say hi and tell other ppl that they know me, idk why, but one day I asked someone why everyone knows me and I really don't know all the ppl that say hi to me, n they told me, you GOTTA love mal!! So it stuck with me.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 3:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Midnight was my dogs name that passed, she is my heart, just like my children, I am a moma, and I know that is not the websters version but thats how I spell it LOL, but thats not what my children call me, they call me mai, or ma and the e sound, my oldest called me that and now all three call me that..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009