What is your 9 months old daily meals like?

I'm really confused as to what I should be feeding my son as well as the quantity. I'm talking about food wise as in solids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• for breakfast my 9 month old gets either cheerios, pancakes, waffles, or some other dry cereal. lunch is usually a banana, yogurt, grilled cheese. dinner is whatever we eat, otherwise he gets mac and cheese (his fave). he also snacks during the day, puffs, kix, cheerios, mum mums, crackers. he gets 18oz of formula also, and water all day, and some juice with dinner.
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 3:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• As long as he has teeth you can really give him anything. Just be close at hand in case he starts to choke.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My baby eats just about anything I eat. Just be sure to cut it up into small manageable pieces. Small enough that if it gets swallowed whole it will be alright. And stay right there with him just in case. My daughter also loves ritz crackers and toast and just about any kind of small soft cereal.
    hansonfan1985

Answer by hansonfan1985 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 1, 2009