What else can you do the damage is done? (I am missing my beauty mark)

The other day I went to the dermatologist bc I had questions about my face I had these little pimply looking things on my face. Anyway I have a really nice mole that I thought was pretty and I would get compliments on it I had it on the corner of my shoulder it looked a Marilyn Monroe mole only on the tip of my shoulder :(
I am sad bc it is gone...I only asked the doctor to check it out bc the other day I noticed it was raised up usually it is flat so he said he would just shave it off me thinking just a little bit but he took it all....wah!!!!! Now I have this stupid looking circle on the tip of my shoulder...wah!!! I did not notice until I got home to show my dh that is when I noticed and said OMG!!! He took it all :(
I know the damage is done there is no way I can get it back I'll just try to work on this circler scar that I am left with. Why did I open my mouth..the good thing atleast I found out it was benighn.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You realize moles can be cancerous
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You're better off without it honey....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Draw it in with a eyeliner pencil.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Jquevara! LOL!
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Let's see skin cancer or stupid circle? hmmm...I'd take a goofy looking circle over skin cancer.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009