Are you guys afraid?

Are any of you afraid to take over the counter diet pills now with Hydroxycut and Alli being linked to liver and kidney failure? I don't think I'll ever take another diet pill again!

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm afraid to take them because of any possible side effects. Liver and kidney damage included. It's better to do the ole fashioned change of eating habits and exercise. I refuse to diet so I just change the way I eat and some of what I eat and that seems to work.
    Ewalani

Answer by Ewalani at 4:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I never would take a diet pill ANYWAY. Thjey whittle wallets, not waistlines.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm afraid to take any diet pill b/c they all seem so sketchy. I've bought some to take them and just couldn't do it. Not sure they really even work anyway.
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 10:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2009