What were you doing when you went into labor ?

just curious, i love hearing these type of stories. :)

Dazey18

Asked by Dazey18 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• walking.. trying to get my baby to come! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I was watching tv. and was just about to eat dinner...
    Nicole.Ryan12

Answer by Nicole.Ryan12 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I was sleeping both times
    christina7389

Answer by christina7389 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Cleaning the house. With my first 2 I was induced so I was lying in a hospital bed. With my last I was cleaning. I had nesting so bad that if there was a scrap of paper on the floor I couldn't sleep. Heck I would wake up in the middle of the nite when a dust particle landed anywhere in my house!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• 1st one I was sleeping, but didnt know I was in labor. It just felt like I had to pee every 2 minutes lol.
    2nd was induced.
    3rd one, we were putting together the crib LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I was walking at the hospital, my water had broken so they made me come to the hospital to keep the baby monitored. I was about to get an epidural when they told me that I didn't had any time to get it, the baby had decided that she want it to come already. I didn't thought it was hoing to be that fast because my first was more than 18 hrs.
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 4:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• With my first i was trying to sleep. We'd just gotten home from a big bonfire bbq and it was like 2am. Thought i had to go to the bathroom but no! It was me going into labor! Lol! We'll see what i'm doing when i go into labor with this one. Probably something like jumping on a trampoline TRYING to get him out! lol!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• With my first I was in Taco Bell about to head to the mall...5 hours later he was born!!!! lol. With my second I was in Kohls with my mom, I wasnt sure it was real contractions again and assumed it was braxton hicks. I called hubby anyways since he was about and hour away. By the time he got home I was having really bad ones...3 hours later he was born! lol. Im due with baby number 3 in about 4 weeks....wonder where I will be???
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 4:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• lol..babies come whenever and wherever they want huh? ...im due with my first in about 6 weeks...these stories always cheer me up.
    Dazey18

Answer by Dazey18 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Sleeping with5 of them

Watching tv with one

At the dentist when my water broke with another
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 4:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009