Anyone getting swine flu vaccine?

Just wondering, seems like everyone I talk to is afraid to get it. Not enough research. Are you going to give it to your baby? Or yourself?

trl30

Asked by trl30 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • No on both.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I don't think its necessary so I'm not getting it and neither is my daughter.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 4:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• nope
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• No it's to new.Just let the willing guinea pigs try it first;)

KzaM4Infinity

Answer by KzaM4Infinity at 4:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm still on the fence about it...

I've read that researchers are guestimating that 90,00 people are going to die from swine flu and 50% of the population are going to catch it...kinda scary.

but I haven't made the decision yet...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I don't think so!! I've said before and will say again my child is not a guinea pig to test new shots on.. They say "x" amount of people will die from the swine flu but the question is how many people are estimated to die from the vaccine? .. Truth be told the swine flu is not much different than the typical flu.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 5:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• This is so hard. No, none of us are getting it. If you really do the research, you'll see some very unsavory aspects to this or any new vaccine. Health problems that could occur years down the line like Gulf War. Just read and make your own informed decision. Keep in mind the mfg company is making a fortune off of this. and will probably create the drug for the cancer it causes years from now and again make a killing!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• No we won't be getting it.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• No. I believe it is nothing but the media trying to scare everyone. Yes, I think it is dangerous and has and will kill people, but no more then the regular flu kills each year.
    Mep291

Answer by Mep291 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2009