TARGET,MARSHALL OR MACYS?`

I LOVE TARGET I CANT GET OUT OF THERE . LOL I FIND EVERYTHING I WANT AND NEED THERE.

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I spend a ton of money at target. I hardly ever buy anything at Macy's, I love their stuff it is just a little pricey. With a toddler and newborn on the way there is no point of me spending a ton of money on clothing when they are going to get ruined after 1 where. I don't shop at Marshall's much either, they rarely have anything that is my style.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• All above :)
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I love both Target and Macy's. Target for clothes, the kid's shoes, underwear, accessories, almost everything. But when I need to go shoe shopping for myself, Macy's is where it's at..
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 4:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I agree, def Target. I could spend hours in their home decor or clothes section...
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• All of the above...Marshall's is the cheapest. I do still shop at all of them
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 5:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Well,since I work at Target, and get the advantage of the nice little discount, I shop there! We really do have much cuter things than other stores, I think.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009