Do you have life insurance?

I'm thinking that we need to get some. I tried to info and a quote online and immediately got 50 calls on my cell phone. GRRRR
So, do you have life insurance? How much does it cost? and Who do you use?

Thanks

tristansmom74

Asked by tristansmom74 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• No we don't but I was looking into the GERBER family life insurance though. Try Gerber.com! I have 2 plans for my kids, so when they reach a certain age, they will receive money. GL mama!
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 6:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Hubby and I both have life insurance. I used to work for a business that performed the physicals required for life insurance so I became acquainted with the popular companies. We went with Federal Home Life but they sold out to GE. General Electric Capital Assurance (GECA) is who we are with now. State Farm is another popular one, so is New York Life. Check out the yellow pages of your phone book. Almost any insurance agent will sell life insurance.

It's difficult for the agent to give you a quote until the physical is done and the company evaluates your application since there are so many factors that affect the cost of the policy.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2009