Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

helpful information

my doctor wants to do surgery for female issues. well I don't know where to get a second opinion. Who would really benefit me with an easier(hopefully) solution. Right now I can't have surgery due to no one being able to help me with my children. So I don't know who i could go to besides another gyno. Any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by ascmyworld at 4:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Find a doctor of integrative medicine.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.