feeling weird little movements on lower abdomen....could my uterus still be reducing?

i have a 3 month old and have been on the pill so i don't get pregnant, could my uterus still be reducing at this point? because sometimes i feel a little movement in there! it is just weird

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 4:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At this time, your uterus should be back to pre pregnancy size, it take around 6 weeks or less for that to happen, it shrink 1 cm per day. After birth the uterus is at the line of your belly button.
    It could be gas, or you could be pregnant, I know you dont want to hear that but if you are having sex you can get pregnant, birth control or not:) Not being a smarta$$
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• is called phantom kicking is normla fatet having a baby. my ds is 6 mts and i get them
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2009