BASHING

Seriously, why are there so many people on here just bashing everyone all the time? I don't understand how people can be so freaking rude. Have you ever thought one of YOUR comments could be the reason someone decides they just aren't worth it any more? Maybe they are having the worst day of their life and here you are telling them how much they suck at life.

Grow up and think about what you say before you say it, think about how YOUR actions, your words are effecting someone elses' life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• How disgusting. EVIL women out there, do you see what you are doing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I also wonder how people can be so rude! Most of the time they hide behind anon too! If they have the guts to be ruse at least show who you are! geez
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 5:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I know what u mean and that is so annoying and immature. I had posted a question just for fun and this "person" was all like what a stupid question,omg. I was like HELLO! its just for fun. My question obviously wasnt that dumb if she took her time to answer it. Come on now. We are all behind computers,but if we were all in a room together in person it be totally different. How can u be rude for no reason and to a total stranger? That is just cold-hearted
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 5:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Alot of women=alot of PMS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Some woman feel the need to bash others because it makes them feel better about themselves. If they say bad stuff about someone else, then they feel all high & mighty like they are a better person or something.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Some people are just flat out malicious and get a kick out of it. Sad huh?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• OP here:
    I just get so frustrated, I love using this site to connect with other mom's and learn from their experiences. Then I read someone calling someone an "idiot" or saying things such as, "This is stupid." etc. and it just irritates me so much I don't even want to read any more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Seriously, this is the real world and you are communicating with total strangers here. Just like there are bullies out there, there are bullies here.I think It would be wonderful if the world were a kinder place but the reality is quite different.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, I HAVE BEEN THE RECEPIENT OF RELIGIOUS BASHING FOR A LONG TIME NOW, LADIES WHO BELEIVE I AM A DEMONIC INFLUENCE FOR SUPPORTING GAY RIGHTS AND MY DAUGHTER. BUT I FOCUS ON ALL THE GOOD , SWEET, COMPASSIONATE WOMEN HERE, THEY OUTNUMBER THE RUDE OR NASTY ONES.

Answer by older at 5:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I asked a question the other day about did my trying to commit suicide make me a bad mom. One mom actually answered and said I didnt take enough pain pills to kill myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2009